Delivering High Impact Presentations, September 26–27
Delivering High Impact Presentations is a two-day workshop that focuses on developing and enhancing the skills needed to prepare and deliver effective, precise, and high impact presentations that meet the needs of both the presenter and the audience. The number of participants is limited to allow for the maximum amount of practice and coaching.
Who should attend: This program is appropriate for anyone looking to develop their executive presence and enhance their communication effectiveness when designing and delivering presentations.
During this two-day workshop, you will:
- Gain clarity about the purpose of your presentations and the needs of your respective audiences, and develop a strategy for tailoring your presentations accordingly
- Use a simple, yet highly effective, process for developing and organizing informative and persuasive presentations
- Learn the art of story telling and creating a strong power pitch
- Apply techniques for enhancing the effectiveness of your personal presentation style while targeting areas for continuous improvement
- Develop an understanding of how to design effective visuals
- Practice responding appropriately to questions and comments and learn strategies for managing challenging situations
- Use a variety of techniques for controlling nervousness that might otherwise impede the effectiveness of your presentations
- Have the opportunity to deliver and recieve feedback and coaching on a minimum of three video-recorded practices
In addition, participants will also receive:
- A copy of their presentations on a flash drive
- Email coaching support from the facilitators for up to 30 days after the program as you practice and apply your learning
Additional informaton: Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch are included.
Note: This program is limited to 8 participants.
CTR’s cancellation policy for public seminars: You may cancel your registration up to 45 business days before the seminar for a full refund. Cancellations within 31-45 days of the program are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 15-30 days of the program are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. There are no refunds within 14 days of the start of the program. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the program.
We reserve the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other events beyond our control. In the event a class is cancelled, we will notify you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive a full refund or credit toward another class. CTR is not responsible for any cancellation costs you incur, such as airline tickets and/or hotel reservations.