Fundamentals of Management, October 25
Fundamentals of Management is a one-day program focused on developing the core skills and knowledge that managers need in order to successfully manage and develop their employees. This is a highly interactive program that is a perfect balance of relevant theory with hands-on application.
Who should attend: This program is appropriate for any manager who has been in a management role without formal training, new managers and high potentials.
During this one-day workshop, you will:
- Explore the traits of being an effective manager
- Identify performance gaps and develop goals and action plans for increasing your own management effectiveness
- Elevate your communication effectiveness especially related to giving and receiving feedback
- Learn and practice reliable techniques for setting clear expectations, taking corrective action, and coaching employees
- Understand how and when to delegate to get more results from your team
In addition, participants will also receive:
- An invitation to a 30-day follow-up webinar for sharing successes and challenges and reinforcing application of learning
- Email coaching support from the facilitators for up to 30 days after the program as you practice and apply your learning
- A discounted rate for individual coaching
Additional informaton: Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch are included.
Note: This program is limited to 20 participants.
CTR’s cancellation policy for public seminars: You may cancel your registration up to 45 business days before the seminar for a full refund. Cancellations within 31-45 days of the program are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 15-30 days of the program are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. There are no refunds within 14 days of the start of the program. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the program.
We reserve the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other events beyond our control. In the event a class is cancelled, we will notify you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive a full refund or credit toward another class. CTR is not responsible for any cancellation costs you incur, such as airline tickets and/or hotel reservations.